We do not filter content as we are an open community that trusts the writer's judgement. However, there is an inherent responsibility that falls to writers as a result.
Here is a list of conducts that should always be observed:
- Spell check all stories. There is no excuse for not performing this duty. If you do not have a word processor that has the spell checking feature, use a search engine such as Google.com to find one.
- Proofread all entries for grammar and other aspects of writing before submission. 'Hot off the press' content is often riddled with errors. No one is perfect but it is the duty of the writer to perform to the best of his/her ability.
- Respect the reviewers. Not all reviews will strictly praise the work. If someone rightfully criticizes a portion of the writing, take it as a compliment that the reviewer has opted to spend his/her valuable time to help improve your writing.
- Everyone here is an aspiring writer. Respect your fellow members and lend a helping a hand when they need it. Like many things, the path to becoming a better writer is often a two way street.
- Use proper textual formatting. For example: using only capital letters in the story title, summary, or content is not only incorrect but also a disregard for the language itself.
II. Content Guidelines
This community is not an archive for non-fanfiction literary works. It's only for fanfictions of the books series "Vampire Academy" by Michelle Read.
You may start your very own fanfiction by using the "New Topic" Button.
Entries not allowed:
- Non-stories: lists, bloopers, polls, previews, challenges, author notes, and etc.
- One or two liners.
- MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.
- Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.
- Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.
- Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.
Actions not allowed:
- Multiple entries of the same material. There can only be one copy of any unique story on the entire site. No exceptions.
- Rewriting names of characters/locations of one story in order to upload to multiple categories.
- Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.
- Entry title and summary must be rated K for all audience. No exceptions.
- Entry must be given the proper rating. No exceptions.
- Entry must be placed in proper category. No exceptions.
- Chapters of the same story are not allowed to be submitted as separate entries.
Failure to comply with site rules will result in the removal of stories and/or suspension of account.